Explore All Dark and Darker Statistics: Strengths, Weaknesses, and More
Dark and Darker presents multiple classes to play, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Not only is the style of play, but also from the assignment of statistics, which is different between each class.
To be more effective in your field, you must understand what statistics prioritize, so here is all the dark and darker statistics explained.
All statistics in Dark and Darker and what they do
Dark and Darker is full of all kinds of statistics so that minim its and maximizes, and each class will prioritize some over others.
Strength: Increases general health and provides a physical power bonus, which means that you will hit stronger with physical damage.
- Agility: Improves the speed of movement, change of weapons and attack speed, and the speed with which you use the utility elements.
- Will: provides resistance to magic, increases the duration of improvement and reduces the duration of disadvantage, and adds a magical power bonus, which means that spells will inflict more damage or heal more.
- Knowledge: It affects the spell launch speed, the ability of spell memory and the speed with which you can identify objects.
- Inventiveness: It affects the speed with which you interact with the mechanics of the game (open doors and chests, place traps and fires, use levers, open portals, etc.)
- Spell memory: Represents the maximum cost limit of your spell;
The higher the number, the more spells you can memorize.
- Effectiveness of utility: a bonus attributed to utility articles.
- Movement speed: How fast you move.
- Speed action: It affects the speed with which you interact with chests, portals, corpses, you change your weapon, attack speed
- Spelling speed of spells: The speed with which your spells are prepared before they can launch them.
- Team speed: The speed with which it equips articles as equipment and utility articles.
- Normal interaction speed: The speed with which you interact with non-magical objects and mechanisms.
- Magic interaction speed: The speed with which you interact with magical objects and mechanisms.
- Duration of improvement: It affects the duration of a benefit: the higher the number, the more the benefit will last.
This can also have a negative percentage, which means that the benefit ends before.
- Duration of weakening: just like Buff Duration except for rebuffs.
A positive percentage means that disadvantages end before and vice versa.
Armor penetration: also known as true damage, which determines how much physical damage is not affected by the armor classification.
Magic penetration: The same as armor penetration, except that it is aimed at magical resistance.
Reduction of shots to the head: reduces the amount of damage you experience with the shots at the head.
Reduction of projectile damage: reduces the amount of damage you experience with projectiles.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE REDUCTION: Reduce the amount of damage you experience with physical attacks.
Magic resistance: reduces the amount of damage you experience with magical attacks.
Physical power bonus: a bonus attributed to physical attacks.
Magic power bonus: a bonus attributed to magical attacks.
Impact power: Determine the probability that your current weapon can break objects or stagger opponents.
With that, we can close the book in all dark and darker statistics and what each one does.
Keep in mind that what Prior ice is also very affected by the solo and group game.
It is also worth noting that some statistics are useful for all classes, such as ingenuity.
Do not be afraid to try different constructions, especially with the advantages available, and good luck with the looting!
How to get the golden key on Dark and Darker
Should DirectX 11 or 12 use in Dark and Darker?
Are dark and darker servers fallen?
How to check the State
How to launch clergy spells in Dark and Darker
When does the Dark and Darker game test end?