The Barbarian is one of the classes available in Diablo Immortal. He is a character focused on close combat and crowd control. Next I will tell you what his attributes are, strengths and weaknesses, skills and the best legendary gems of him.
- The Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
- Barbarian Skills
- Legendary Gems
- More Diablo Immortal guides on Immortal
- Hammer of the Ancients
- Chain Spear
- Brutal Charge
- Offensive Jump
- Berserker’s Wrath
- Undying Wrath
The Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
The first thing you should know about the Barbarian from Diablo Immortal is that it is one of the best classes to learn how to play, although this does not mean that it is a bad class. In the right hands, the Barbarian can be deadly.
Savage warriors who protect the sacred lands of their ancestors with brutal melee attacks and inexhaustible rage that they unleash on the hour of demons.
As I told you in the general class guide, the Barbarian is the physical and melee class par excellence. If you want to battle on the front lines like a convict and rip your enemies apart with physical attacks, this should be your go-to class.
Its utility is very simple and it has damage and resistance statistics ideal for button pounding for those who do not control Diablo. His attacks are in the area, so he also works as a crowd controller.
The bad thing about the Barbarian is that he is not very good in 1vs1 combat (at least not as good as against groups), that he has few defensive actions and that some cooldowns are excessively long for the combat style of the character.
Recommended rotation to level up:
- Main Attack : Lacerate.
- Skill 1 : Cut.
- Skill 2 : Hammer of the Ancients
- Skill 3 : Ancient Harpoon (Level 3) + Sprint (Level 15)
- Skill 4 : Whirlwind (level 8)
- Effect: Unleashes a powerful attack dealing 1396 Fire damage. damage to all enemies in front of you, causing them to bleed for 471. damage over 3s. Maximum of 3 charges.
Hammer of the Ancients
- Effect: Summons a massive hammer that smashes enemies in front of you, dealing 1260 Fire damage to them. damage and shakes the ground, inflicting 248 Fire damage to them. additional damage over 2 seconds.
- Effect: Throws 3 chained spears dealing 813 Fire damage. damage, then pull impaled enemies towards you, dealing 203 Fire damage. extra damage.
- Effect: Turns you into a whirlwind of steel, continuously striking all nearby enemies for 346 Fire damage. damage while moving with speed reduced by 70%. When using Whirlwind, its energy is consumed slowly, but is restored when the ability is not in use.
- Effect: Increases your movement speed by 50% for 4 sec. While the ability is active, you can move unhindered through enemies and are immune to movement loss effects.
- Effect: Charges forward to knock back all enemies in your path for 1115 Fire damage. Of damage. Maximum of 3 charges. Players can only be affected once every 3 seconds by this ability.
- Effect: Jumps to a location to deal 1108 Fire damage. Damage all nearby enemies and reduce their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds when landing. Leap Offensive’s cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each enemy hit while at full health.
Effect: You let out a vicious scream, forcing nearby monsters to attack you, dealing 793 Fire damage. damage to all nearby enemies, reducing their damage dealt by 30% for 6 sec.
- Effect: Slams the ground to stun nearby enemies for 1.5 sec for 1102 Fire damage. Of damage. Charging the skill longer increases the range, and the stun duration is increased up to 3 seconds.
- Effect: You enter a state of crazed rage, increasing your attack speed by 50% and your movement speed by 20% for 5 sec.
- Effect: Enter a state of rage for 4 seconds that prevents you from dying and causes your attacks to heal you for 30% of the damage dealt. Undying Rage automatically activates when you take lethal damage.
- Effect: Grabs a nearby enemy to use as a weapon. Activate the ability again to launch the enemy for 1312 Fire damage. damage enemies in a direction. This grab lasts 4 seconds for monsters and 2 seconds for players.
- Effect: Execute a series of attacks dealing 1050-1512 Fire damage. damage per hit. Every third hit, heal for 100% of the damage dealt.
- Ultimate-Blood and Rage: Enhances Lacerate for 12 sec to increase its damage from 1181 to 1443, from its healing to 20% of the damage dealt with each attack and its range. Also grants you a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum health for 3 seconds.
- Effect: Execute a frenzied attack dealing 945 Fire damage every 1 sec. Of damage. Each hit increases Frenzy’s attack speed by 8% for 3 seconds. It accumulates up to 5 times.
- Ultimate, Restless Demon: Enhances Frenzy for 12 sec to be able to attack while moving, moving unhindered through enemies, dealing 1260 Fire damage. damage when passing through enemies and increasing attack speed as if you had maximum stacks. Grants a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum health for 3 seconds.
- Oozing Bile: Chance to apply poison to enemies. Good synergy with Whirlwind.
- Ashes of the Phoenix: Prevents lethal damage and grants a protective shield.
- Bloody Jade: Increases damage and movement speed.
More Diablo Immortal guides on Immortal
- How to easily keep track of all daily quests with this simple tool
- Diablo Immortal: how to unlock the Bestiary and what it is for
- Character classes in Diablo Immortal: basic information, strengths and weaknesses, and more